Stuff I make
- Atropine - The browser-based tool used by most
FOCAL Countdown events to
generate fixtures and record results. It is also available on
- Conundrum Printing Thing - Lay out conundrum
scrambles in a printable form, for a Lincoln-style co-event.
- H2H-o-matic - an
occasionally-updated set of pages showing statistics about past co-events.
- The nets - Numbers game trainer.
- Productio ad absurdum - Trainer
for some useful times tables.
- Drumcundry - A thing I barely remember making in
2016, with which you can practice against real conundrums that have been used
- Star Viewer, or
"Watson, Someone Has Stolen Our Tent" - in 2010 I made this thing that
generates the position of all the stars and planets in the sky for a given
location. There are probably better solutions to this problem now.